Id HW 1

 Teresa Borrelli

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VpAisbfldI

After watching the video I learned about the text frame what I would do to create one is click and drag the text frame. I would go to the type menu and click fill. To add an image I would click escape to get away from that frame. After deselecting it with the selection tool I would go to file and click place I will select my image and click open. If I click once the image will be at 100% on it if I click and drag I can control the size of the image.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF_fu1wcT0Y

In the video I learned about is to make a new page I would click on the page tool to delete it I can right click it. I can add layers to the the other tabs. To create a guide I would click layouts and click guide. To import images I would go to the rectangle frame tool, drag it to the size I want my image on the screen to be and I would drag the image and right click to the fit content proportionally so it's on the screen properly. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmUSnlc1H3I

After watching the video the new tool I learned about was how to create shapes and frames. Using shape tools I will be able to place colors, images, and texts. For example, using the rectangle tool I will be able to create rectangles. I can fill in the shapes as well by using the fill tool. I can use the ellipse and polygon tool to help with my shapes. Using the ellipse tool I can place images with in that shape and click until its fitted in the shape correctly. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calligram Project

TeresaBorrelli

Ex1