TeresaBorrelli



 My name is Teresa Borrelli I am a sophomore this year. My major is psychology I am 19 years old I'm from Orange, Connecticut I have three dogs. Over the summer I worked at a camp and I was a camp consular I also got a new puppy. One of my hobbies is working out I am apart of a sorority on campus. A fun fact about me is I have been on 11 cruises. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends and going to the beach. An accomplishment  I have is this year I was able to move into an apartment. One of my fails is last year I fractured my elbow. What I expect from this class is to understand more about digital media and how it is able to make a connection with others. How it can be able to send messages without words along with having a positive impact. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calligram Project

Ex1