Photoshop Homework 1

 Teresa Borrelli

After watching the videos I think the tools that will be easy to use are magic eraser tool I will be able to change similar pixels through an image and use a background layer to edit the transparency pixels. What I found interesting was the being clean any pixels that shouldn't be there. I think the puppet tool will be easy to use I can put points where I want to drag the image when you start pulling them you can change the shape of things in the image. What I thought was interesting was the anchor point to stop having the image move in places where you don't want it and being able to change certain points on the image. I think it will be easy to understand the patch tool there are two methods I can use by selecting going in the tool box and selecting the patch tool, drag in a damaged area with patch tool, on the other option bar I would pick the source mode, and finally drag the selection onto a repari-source area. The second method is I would drag in a repair- source area with the patch tool, on the options bar I would choose the destination mode. And then drag the selection selection onto a damaged area. What I found interesting was the 3rd method and beforehand I can create and edit a selection with any selecting tool and then choose path tool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calligram Project

TeresaBorrelli

Ex1